ALEXANDER - Fagers French Link 45° Dee Bit
✓ Free fast delivery worldwide!
✓ 30 days return policy
✓ Every bit is handmade
✓ FEI & BD Legal
Alexander the Great. A double jointed sweet iron bit.
Alexanders anatomically shaped mouthpiece 45° twisted french link is laying in the same direction as the tongue. Together with the taste of sweet iron, this bit is readily accepted even by very picky and sensitive horses.
This middle piece works well on a horse who uses his tongue to push against the bit and therefore taking control.
When taking the reins, it will give both bar and tongue pressure making the horse come back with a lighter feeling in your hands.
Some horses prefer D-Rings before regular loose rings or Eggbut since it gives a more solid feel against the side of the horse’s face.
D-Rings prevents the bit to be pulled through the mouth.
They also give the rider more leverage with making turns.
Compare to Loose Rings the Dee Rings gives a slightly slower release and poll pressure.
Some riders think their horse is a bit too heavy and get slower reactions on Dee rings; then I would recommend trying loose rings with Wings instead.
The wings are an excellent way to avoid pinching of your horse lips and prevent the bit being pulled through the mouth.
This is our points of experience after developing and let equestrians try this product:
- Alexanders mouthpiece doesn’t take up much space and is easy for horses to accept.
- Both bar and tongue pressure are applied when you ride with contact.
- Sweet iron (blue alloy) is more often accepted by the horse than bits without sweet iron.
- The 45-degree french link centerpiece follows the contour of the horse's tongue and is suitable for horses that use its tongue to push against the bit to take control.
Do you have any questions that didn't get answered?
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook messenger; and we answer fast! You can also Call us directly +46 463782870
LENGTH / THICKNESS
- 95MM / 3¾" - 10MM
- 105MM / 4¼" - 10MM
- 115MM / 4½" - 12MM
- 125MM / 5" - 12MM
- 135MM / 5¼" - 12MM
- 145MM / 5¾" - 14MM
TIPS AND GOOD INFORMATION
- Sweet iron is ment to rust. Most horses love the taste it gives.
- When you recieve your bit it has protection oil to prevent it from start rusting before being used. It might make the bit look a bit filthy as first sight. The oil can be either cleaned with a simple towel/paper before start using it or not. The oil is harmless for the horse.
- If you want to delay the rusting process, wipe the bit dry after every use.
- Do you think your bit is too rusty after a long time use? Put the sweet iron in Coca Cola and the rust will go away. It is the fosfor in Coca Cola that makes the rust dissolve. Please be careful using any other strong chemicals with fosfor in it! Coca Cola works fine, we promise.
Note that the blue color of the sweet iron will go away or fade when you choose to do this as well with the rust.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
30 days open purchase policy from the day you receive your parcel.
The bit must be in a non-tested condition. The shipping cost for the return is paid by the customer.
However, if you make an exchange, the shipping cost for the new item back to you is paid by us.
If the labels have been removed or the bit have been used we may disclose your return by hygienic reasons.
Unclaimed packages that have been returned to us we will charge you 300SEK (30€/35$)